Join us for a time of inspiration, renewal, worship and fellowship. This four-day event at Bonclarken Conference Center located in the historic village of Flat Rock, NC will help put distance between you and the world's distractions so you can better connect with God. To receive a printed flyer and registration form, please call 225-4621.
A letter from Bill Parnell...
I am really excited about our fall retreat this year, "Running The Race". We will be going back to Bonclarken September 12-15 and this is an All Star line up. Since this is our 5th Anniversary we have invited back some who have helped us before.
- Monday night Dr. Don Wilton will be leading
- Tuesday night the Carolina Boys will be in concert
- Wednesday night Dr. Richard Blackaby will speak (He brought the 'Seasons' messages last year.)
- Thursday morning Dr. Henry and Marilyn Blackaby will be with us. Dr. Henry's health is not what it used to be so this may be one of his last speaking engagements. You don't want to miss his wisdom of "Experiencing God".
- Bob Smith who lead our music last year will be back as our music evangelist.
- And don't worry, Tom Turner, Lyndon James, and Paul Pinson will still be part of our program.
- I have also invited Janiece Robinson, who does an incredible portrayal of Fannie Crosby to be with us Tuesday night. You will honestly think Fannie Crosby is sitting right in front of you.
The cost for 3 nights lodging, double occupancy, and 8 meals is $225/person. Single rooms can be secured for a higher price and if any want to put more than 2 to a room prices can be adjusted as well. Remember that we assign rooms in order of deposit. The main 2 motels hold around 140, we go to other lodging after that.
After this year we are considering a new format which would be a little different from the first 5 years. It could be 3 years before we go back to Bonclarken so please don't miss this special 5th Anniversary opportunity.
Feel free to copy your brochure and give it to friends. We would love 250-300 with us this year. Word of mouth is always the best promotion so please invite as many people/churches as you can.
This week is always a 'mountain top' experience and this year has the potential of being very powerful. Please don't be one of those who says, "I wish I had gone…"
Let us know of special physical needs. Nearly all programming is in the same building. We only move when going to the meals and we will have a golf cart/small bus available for those needs.