A Presbytery of members met to consider the founding of a Baptist church in the Concord community. Mr. Robert Moorhead sold the church building to the pioneer members of Concord for the sum of $300.
Full Time Services
Concord Baptist Church decided that growth had reached the point to which they could hold regular weekly services and they began to see God do immeasureably more in their congregation.
Concord continued to grow and a larger sanctuary was erected in 1957 that would hold close to 400 people for their services. This building still stands today and is used for our Brick House.
Concord continued to see God's favor and made plans to build a gymnasium but quickly relaized it needed a larger sanctuary and built a sanctuary that held 750 that would later be converted into a gymnasium.
The current sanctuary was finished which can hold 1300 and God continued to bless Concord with growth.
New Education Building
A new Education builidng along with a Commons Area and a new Music Suite was built to hold Sunday School and other classes.